Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they set-out the terms under which The Radiator Shop ("The Radiator Shop", "we" and "us") makes goods available to you. They also affect your rights and liabilities under law.
- Goods may be delivered in more than one shipment.
- All deliveries will be by third party carriers. If couriers cannot deliver and we or they cannot make contact with you, the items may be returned to our stores and you may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- You will be responsible for off-loading the product and checking the condition of the goods before signing for them. The courier is obliged to wait while you do so. If the courier will not wait, please sign the delivery record sheet as "not checked" or "damaged". If your delivery (product and packaging) appears damaged in any way, please state this on delivery documentation.
- Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your risk and we will not be held liable for their loss or damage.
- While we will do our very best to ensure that your order arrives on time and is correct, The Radiator Shop will not be liable for any loss incurred by late delivery on stock or custom orders. Therefore, (and we know this is difficult!) we recommend that you do not book installers for your product (plumber, electrician etc.) until you have (1) received and (2) checked your product is correct and in perfect condition.
- The Radiator Shop has sourced the best on the market in terms of quality and price. All product guarantees are indicated on the product information page. All guarantees are provided by the manufacturer and not by The Radiator Shop.
- All orders received are confirmed with an order acknowledgement. Once this has been issued, no order can be cancelled without written consent from The Radiator Shop.
- Custom orders cannot be returned unless for damage reasons and these orders cannot be cancelled once confirmed.
- All stock products can be returned to us within 30 working days of receipt. Products must be unopened. The product packaging must be in re-saleable condition. We cannot resell an item that has damaged packaging. While we may arrange for the package to be picked up from you as a courtesy, we will not be responsible for any damage that may be done to the packaging in the return leg of the courier journey. We advise that you take photos of the undamaged package before you send it back.
- If products are returned for any other reason than a product fault or mistake, The Radiator Shop will charge the cost of collection which you will be notified of on cancellation.
- A full refund minus collection fee will be issued within 5 days of our receipt of a returned product in perfect condition.
- The Radiator Shop cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods
Goods Damaged in Transit
- If the product has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although it is essential that this damage is reported on the Proof of Delivery docket.
- Faulty products should be reported to The Radiator Shop within 3 days starting the day after the product has been delivered. After the 3 day period faulty goods can only be replaced in accordance with any warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- If your delivery (product and packaging) appears damaged in any way, please state this on delivery documentation. This will help us to make a claim against the courier on your behalf.
- If you sign for your delivery as "accepted", any insurance claims for damage against the courier will be deemed void.
- Photos of damaged goods must accompany your claim, however if this is not possible for any reason please inform us in advance.
- Do not install or use any product if you deem it damaged or incorrect as once it is installed no refunds or replacements will be offered.
- Installation of your product confirms acceptance that it is free from damage and the order is correct.
- If you don’t follow the above procedures, your goods will be deemed correct and free from defect or damage. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- All goods must be carefully examined before installing- please carefully remove packaging to do so. If the product has been installed, claims for transit damage (see above) will be void.
- If a product fault becomes apparent after installation e.g. joint leak, we will offer a replacement product and reserve the right to collect the faulty product.
Radiator Sizing, Recommendations & Choice
- The Radiator Shop offers a free online heat loss calculation & radiator sizing tool. We also use this tool at the request of customers who seek guidance on the size, style & output of the radiator they should purchase. This is a free service, and it is for guidance purposes only.
- The Radiator Shop will provide as much guidance and advice as we can, but will not accept any responsibility for the final choice of radiator selected by the customer- in terms of size, style, output, or other. We recommend that any radiator selection is approved by your plumber or heating engineer to ensure that it meets the heat requirements of your time.
Delayed Manufacturing Defect
- Please retain all warranty information that accompanies your product as if a fault becomes apparent during the warranty period, you have a right to return it for a replacement.
- We must be notified within 7 days.
- All manufacturing defect claims must be accompanied with photographic evidence. Where The Radiator Shop provides a replacement for the product, you must return the original item to us within 14 days.
The Radiator Shop Liability
- This website is provided by The Radiator Shop without any warranties or guarantees.
- In particular we disclaim all liabilities connected to: Unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of this website. Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements. If the goods delivered are damaged, defective, not what you ordered, or the wrong quantities we hold no liability to you unless you notify us by email within 7 days of your delivery.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this Website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by The Radiator Shop. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without The Radiator Shop's prior written permission
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of The Radiator Shop without The Radiator Shop's prior written permission
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved
- The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about The Radiator Shop.
- While every effort is made in preparing material for publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of The Radiator Shop for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect.
- The Radiator Shop reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this site.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of listed sites this cannot be taken as an endorsement of these sites.
The following represents the information gathering and dissemination practices of The Radiator Shop:
- A user can access our site without providing any information at all. Services that currently require some form of sign up include: Submission of an enquiry via the "Contact" page, Creating an account, Purchasing a product
- The information collected when a user purchases a product can include: an email address and name plus other details relevant to the user's purchase and its delivery.
- We do not follow a user's browsing path outside of our websites.
- We log your IP address, browser's user agent, and referring address to assist in the administration of our servers and website and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
- This site contains links to other sites. The Radiator Shop is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the security practices of this site, you can contact The Radiator Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information on your data privacy rights are available on the website of the Irish data protection commissioner. http://www.dataprivacy.ie
Midgy-Byte Ltd T/A The Radiator Shop
3 Riverbank Avenue
Company Reg: 536937
VAT Reg: 3230236SH
LoCall: 1850 88 55 05